In this post you will learn how to make a quick and simple WordPress instalation on your website. Just follow these 5 easy steps and you will be good to go in less than 10 minutes.
- Start by downloading WordPress from here
- Make a database, as well as a MySQL user. How? It’s simple: you can do that by logging in to your Cpanel, going to MySQLdatabases. For this example, we have created „ instante_wordpress1„ database. After creating the database, we will make a username and assign it to it: from the same folder MySQLdatabase, scroll down until you reach MySQL users and add an user. Click “Go back” and assign the user to the database, select all privileges and save.
Save your database name and username in a document, you will be needing them in Step 4
- Upload the WordPress archive you downloaded in Step 1 to your desired location on your web server. We will be using the root of our domain. If you want to install WordPress on a subdirectory, you should upload it there. The WordPress archive will be uploaded with the aid of Cpanel, by clicking on File manager, in the public_html location When the WordPress files are uploaded , you can go back and extract the files . After you have extracted the files, go to the WordPress file and move all the files to the public_html and then delete the empty WordPress file.
- Edit your config file Select it and click Code Editor from the top editing bar. Change the database name, username and password with the ones you set up at step 2. Save and close. After saving, rename the wp-config-sample.php to wp-config.php
- Go to you website’s address by typing it into your current browser and begin the installation. Choose your desired language, your site title, username and a strong password and click Install
..now, you can login to your WordPress site via yourdomain.com/wp-admin using the Admin user and password provided at step 5